26-30 Railcard student discount
Latest 26-30 Railcard discounts
About 26-30 Railcard
You probably already know about the 16-25 student railcard which is great for students who will travel around 3 or more times a year by train.
What you might not know is that all 26-30 year olds can enjoy the same discount with a 26-30 railcard (no student status required). This is perfect for graduates!
As with the 16-25 railcard, the cost is £30 for one year and £70 for 3 years. This is the equivalent of getting a 3 year railcard discount for £20!
This means that if you spend over £90 on train fares in a year then you will save the money back on the card easily - people save an average of £125 a year.
How it works
It's so simple to set up and use. There are three easy steps:
- Get your railcard (now available in digital format on your phone)
- Buy your discounted train tickets, selecting that you have a 26-30 railcard when booking
- Make sure you have your railcard (or phone with digital railcard) with you when you travel!
There is no year-round discount on the card itself, however seasonally there are often promotions which allow you to save a little off the price of the card. Keep an eye on this page for any news on that.
However once you sign up for your railcard you can access a range of third party offers such as:
- £50 off Haven holidays
- Free Gourmet Society membership (discounted meals)
- £75 off Naked Wines
- 5% off cottages.com bookings
- 50% off theatre tickets
- 20% off Virgin experience days
- and many more!
You can check them out here.
Discounts similar to 26-30 Railcard
Any discounts, offers or voucher codes listed here were correct at time of publishing. Please click here if you believe the information for 26-30 Railcard needs updating