The student money experts
Save the Student! is run by a passionate team of graduates working full-time to raise the profile of personal finance education for young people.
We are always happy to offer sound bites, interesting insights and commentary, which are well informed and from a unique perspective through what we do every day.
From time-to-time we’ll publish our source press releases on this page. Jump to contact form.
What & who are we?
- Founded in 2007 by Owen Burek, Save the Student! is the largest student money site in the UK
- To date, the site has over 3,500 pages serving over 80,000 visitors a month
- The site offers free advice on student money topics and news, as well as daily student deals
- The team consists of three full-time graduates, and more than 15 student contributors
- Save the Student! is part of Grip Media (Manchester), which manages a wider student-facing network
- We are committed to supporting students and graduates
Whether you are a journalist, researcher or a student we can help. Wondering how? All you need to do is get in touch with our PR man Jake Butler using the form below.