Terms of Competition Entry
This page details the general terms and conditions applicable to all competitions run by Save the Student.
1. Competitions are operated by Grip Media Limited (“Promoter”) and hosted on www.savethestudent.org. Prizes may be sponsored by external partners.
2. The Prize(s) on offer are clearly advertised on the competition entry page.
3. Every active competition hosted on www.savethestudent.org has certain entry requirements, stated on the competition page. You must follow all steps to be eligible for entry.
4. To enter prize competitions you must be over 18.
5. To enter prize competitions you must confirm your email address by clicking on the ‘subscribe' button in the email sent to you. The email address must belong to you and cannot be .ac.uk. If you have previously entered one of our competitions, you may not receive a confirmation email, however your entry will still be counted.
6. One entry per person. You agree to provide true and accurate information, otherwise you risk making your entry void.
7. By entering this competition you give us permission to send emails from savethestudent.org to the email address you entered with.
8. If you choose to opt-in to register with specified third parties you give us permission to share your entry details and give them permission to send emails.
9. Prize winners are chosen at random from valid entries on the date the competition ends (specified on the entry page).
10. Prize winners will be announced after the competition has ended via social media platforms. We will make every attempt to contact the winners via the e-mail address or phone number they provided when entering.
11. If we are unable to contact a winner after 7 days, we reserve the right to not award it.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary.
13. The Winners agree to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by Promoter.
14. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants if we suspect that they are trying to defraud the competition.
15. We reserve the right to amend competition entry requirements or these terms at any time, without prior notice.
16. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
17. We reserve the right to end the competition prior to the official closing date.
18. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
19. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Grip Media Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
20. You agree to indemnify the Promoter and their affiliates and employees from and against all liabilities, other expenses and damages arising from claims resulting directly or indirectly from your entry.
21. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms of Competition Entry and any Entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms of Competition Entry may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
£500 Uber credit competition
The promotion code entitles the winner to £500 of credit on the Uber app. Valid for new and existing users. The credit will be applied as £10 x 50 trips and expires 11/05/2017.
All entrants to the competition are eligible for £15 of free credit using the promo code sent to you by email (new users only).
Win free cinema for a year competition
To be eligible to enter this competition you must be an ongoing active subscriber to the Save the Student weekly deals newsletter. The competition closes 12th February 2016 5.30pm. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries successfully submitted before this time. For every new unique person (with a unique email address and IP address) you refer to our mailing list you will receive one competition entry. You must use the unique link provided to you within one of our emails. The prize is a “Cineworld Ultimate Card” which entitles the holder to see unlimited free films at Cineworld cinemas within the UK for one year. Full details and terms relating to the prize can be found here.