Student Tax Refund & Calculator

Click here to be taken to the new HMRC Tax Refund Calculator.

How to use the tax refund calculator

This calculator on this page is provided by HMRC. Use it to quickly work out whether you have overpaid tax as a working student for any tax year. If you find out that you are due a tax refund, then contact HMRC to start the process of claiming back the money owed to you.

For lots more advice and tips on tax, read our guide on student tax refunds.