Terms of Competition Entry
This page details the general terms and conditions applicable to all "Trading Challenge" competitions.
- The competition will run from 1/10/2017 to 31/10/2017
- Pre-registration and subscribing to the email list before the starting date is required
- The competition is a simulated trading session using virtual funds and portfolio on eToro.com
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- All trading products (including foreign exchange, stock, index, commodity and ETF) are available
- Participants are ranked according to the percentage gain on their total virtual portfolio between the dates specified above. There is no minimum or maximum $ amount of virtual funds required.
- The top three participants on 1st November 2017 10:00 GMT will win a prize as specified
- If there is a tie in gain %, the prize will be shared equally.
- One entry per person. You agree to provide true and accurate information, otherwise you risk making your entry void.
- The competition is hosted by eToro.com and promoted by Grip Media Limited ("the organizers").
- The prizes on offer are clearly advertised on the competition entry page and are sponsored by eToro.com.
- Participants must verify their trading account on eToro.com to enter the competition and receive prize money.
- Prizes will be deposited within the Winners' eToro trading accounts and are non-transferable.
- The Winners agree to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by the organizers.
- If the organizers suspect fraud, irregularities or attempts to cheat, the organizers reserve the right to disqualify the user and their account from the competition
- The prizes must be claimed and accepted with 14 days of the winner announcement
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the competition at any time for any reason without notice.
- Participants accept that trading using real monies carries the potential for losses, and they do so at their own risk
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms of Competition Entry and any participant who fails to abide by any of these Terms of Competition Entry may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the organizers.