Terms of Fan Competitions
This page details the general terms and conditions applicable to the fan competitions to win prizes on Facebook, run by Save the Student.
1. Competitions are operated by Grip Media Limited (“Promoter”) and hosted on www.savethestudent.org. Prizes may be sponsored by external partners.
2. The Prize(s) awarded are not always announced prior to being awarded.
3. To be eligible for an award you must be over 18 and live in the UK.
4. Prize winners are chosen at the Promoter's sole discretion.
5. Prize winners will be announced via social media platforms. We will make every attempt to contact the winners via the platform.
6. If we are unable to contact a winner or don't hear any response after 7 days, we reserve the right to not award it.
7. The Prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary.
8. Winners agree to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by Promoter.
9. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants if we suspect that they are trying to defraud the competition.
10. We reserve the right to amend competition entry requirements or these terms at any time, without prior notice.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
13. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Grip Media Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
14. You agree to indemnify the Promoter and their affiliates and employees from and against all liabilities, other expenses and damages arising from claims resulting directly or indirectly from your entry.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms of Competition Entry and any Entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms of Competition Entry may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.