Taxback Service – Terms and conditions
1. The tax back service is operated by Taxback.co.uk (“Provider”) and hosted on www.savethestudent.org (“Host”). Prizes and rewards are provided by the Provider.
2. The Reward on offer by the Provider is 1 x £10 Amazon.co.uk voucher.
3. To be eligible for the Reward you must complete a full online application and be due a tax refund, using the form provided or by calling 0800 8620258. You must also return all paperwork required to process a refund.
4. You must be over 18.
5. One application per person.
6. You give us permission to send emails from savethestudent.org to the email address you entered with (no spam).
7. The Reward is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The Provider may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary.
8. We reserve the right to disqualify applicants if we suspect that they are trying to defraud the offer.
9. We reserve the right to amend entry requirements or these terms at any time, without prior notice.
10. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
11. By applying for a tax refund, all users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any Applicant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Provider.