How to get a £1.99 McD’s meal deal without a voucher
Note: It seems that some restaurants ask for proof of a voucher and others don't. This will depend on the staff at each location, so just be prepared to pay full price or get something else if you don't have a voucher! We've also heard reports of these codes no longer working. See our other McDonald's hack.
Want to save money on your McDonald's order? Follow these instructions for a slightly sneaky way to get a variety of meals for only £1.99.
- Find a self-service ordering point.
- Press 'I have a voucher' - usually in top right of screen.
- Note: The official T&Cs of this offer require that you have a voucher
- On the next screen press 'enter code manually' which is in bottom right corner of the screen.
- Type in 236457 and two of the following numbers that are from the voucher:
Add - 45 for Quarter Pounder + fries
Add - 14 for Big Mac or Chicken + fries
Add - 76 for Double Cheeseburger + fries
Add - 52 for Fillet o fish or Nuggets + fries
Add - 38 for Big Mac/ Chicken with drink
- Check out and pay on the machine as normal.
- When you get the receipt, use your pen and scribble A 5 digit numbers on the survey.
- Hand in the ticket receipt to a member of staff if they ask for it.
Enjoy your meal.