How to get a £1.99 McD’s meal deal without a voucher
Note: It seems that some restaurants ask for proof of a voucher and others don't. This will depend on the staff at each location, so just be prepared to pay full price or get something else! We've also heard reports of these codes no longer working. See our other McDonald's hack.
Want to save money on your McDonald's order? Follow these instructions for a slightly sneaky way to get a variety of meals for only £1.99.
- Find a self-service ordering point.
- Press 'I have a voucher' - usually in top right of screen.
- On the next screen press 'enter code manually' which is in bottom right corner of the screen.
- Type in 236457 and two of the following numbers:
Add - 45 for Quarter Pounder + fries
Add - 14 for Big Mac or Chicken + fries
Add - 76 for Double Cheeseburger + fries
Add - 52 for Fillet o fish or Nuggets + fries
Add - 38 for Big Mac/ Chicken with drink
- Check out and pay on the machine as normal.
- When you get the receipt, use your pen and scribble on ANY 5 digit numbers on the survey. Apparently the staff don't usually check this number against anything.
- Hand in the ticket receipt to a member of staff if they ask for it.
Enjoy your meal.