Merrell: Student Ambassador Job
The student ambassador role is ideal for the driven and the out-going, being a Tech Rep for Merrell is unlike any other student job. The role brings with it a great deal of freedom, built to fit around you, your studies and your adventurous lifestyle - this will be what you make it!
You should be ambitious in creating consumer connections and confident talking in a group since the role requires you to train store staff about the Merrell brand and our top of the range footwear. This role is perfect for anyone looking to expand their CV by gaining invaluable insider knowledge of the industry and the impact of direct brand marketing; we have since taken on 4 student ambassadors after graduation.
This year, we are looking for students with a passion for creating digital and social content. Our new recruits will be a diverse group of young explorers who match the sentiment and attitudes of the Merrell brand, championing diversity and inclusivity in outdoor pursuits online as well as in stores. This would be an ideal opportunity for a student with strong digital skills and a high social presence.
Merrell is more than an outdoor footwear brand, it’s a lifestyle and regardless of your career goals, being a part of Merrell means exploration, challenge and finding your own path.
Areas for application
- Increase brand visibility in stores
- Liaise with accounts to keep POP (point of purchase) up to date
- Conduct staff training in stores
- Represent the brand at events and club level
- Plan and execute your own events on campus
- Conduct valuable research on key competitors and evaluate market trends
- Support Merrell’s key marketing initiatives
- Weekly reporting on store compliance
- Perform other duties as required from the Merrell marketing team
- Full training provided
- Create online content and promote brand awareness on social media
There are lots of great benefits to being a student ambassador with Merrell:
- 2 x 15 week seasons
- Flexible working hours to fit around your studies.
- Fully kitted out with the latest Merrell cutting edge footwear and apparel twice a year
- Possible roles with Merrell after graduation
- Global brand name to put on your CV
- Supporting charitable causes like Mind UK
- Opportunity to visit great locations and outdoor adventures around the UK
- Grow your network with like-minded people
- Invaluable marketing experience to make your CV stand out
See more about Merrell here: https://www.merrell.com/UK/en_GB/home
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please email your CV to [email protected] - take the leap!