Best matched betting sites reviewed
Our free guide to matched betting covers the basics but paid sites can take it to the next level. We review Profit Accumulator, OddsMonkey and Bank of Bets.
As the risk-free method of profiting from matched betting has become more popular over the last 5 years, there are dozens of paid matched betting services springing up to support the community.
Many come and go, some are a scam and most are a total waste of time and money.
However there are a couple that do deliver on the modest subscription costs, and have proven to be a big help to many in avoiding mistakes and missing out on new offers. It's only these sites that we'll review and compare here, having subscribed to them all.
Benefits of paid matched betting services
Ultimately, you only want to be paying for a premium service if it increases your profit from matched betting or saves a lot of time.
All the sites below will do both, so if you're serious about making the most money it is worth subscribing to one.
Generally speaking, the main benefits of paying for a matched betting service are:
- Live oddsmatchers
- Latest reload offers (which you may otherwise miss)
- Automated calculations
- Personalised tracking
- Detailed guides, tutorials and videos
- Private forums and community
- 1-on-1 support
Review of matched betting sites
We have used and tested all the services reviewed on this page. Each site has its key strengths, so it depends on what you value most.
For example, some newbies may prefer tutorials whereas more experienced matched bettors may be after advanced software and tools.
Most established and the developers of the first oddsmatcher software.
Who are they?
OddsMonkey started life many years ago focusing on building oddsmatching software. In April 2016 they relaunched their website to extend their offering and enter the matched betting ‘full service' space.
– Daily offer calendar
– Array of software and tools: Oddsmatcher, dutching, Racing Matcher, Tennis Matcher, Each Way Matcher, Acca Matcher
– Spreadsheets (currently 15 available to download)
– Forum is very active
– Intuitive design
– Free 30 minute 1-to-1 session with an OddsMonkey instructor
– Cheapest (per month)
– Lacking on casino and bingo offers
– No weekly offers email
– No offer tracking or guided flows
£15 a month or £149 for the year.
A great all-round matched betting website with plenty of tools targeted at the more advanced matched bettors.
OddsMonkey have had over 30,000 customers over the past five years and claim that you can earn up to £1,500 per month – and although slightly ambitious for most people, probably isn't too far off given all the bits of matching software OddsMonkey have to offer.
Best for personalised tracking, hand-holding through offers and weekly offer emails.
Who are they?
Bank of Bets was founded by members of Save the Student (disclaimer!) as the original matched betting guide became very popular and readers called for a standalone site with advanced tools and a forum.
– The most automated full service
– Offer flows – guide you through how to profit from each offer, showing you what bets to place and all calculations
– Tracking – of offers and bookmaker balances
– Dashboard – personalised with profit over time and suggested offers
– Weekend reload offers emailed every Friday
– Full and growing training series
– Cover risk-free casino and bingo offers
– 1-on-1 support via email
– Private Facebook group
– Very friendly and helpful forum community
– Most mobile friendly
– Cheapest (on annual plan)
– Launched in 2016 so still growing (youngest in the list)
– Not as many advanced tools yet
Free trial, £16.99 a month or £139 for the year.
Bank of Bets review
Spawning from the introduction to matched betting here on STS, Bank of Bets (BOB) has been built from the ground up with total newbies in mind.
With that audience as their core focus, the site is still relatively limited for more advanced matched bettors in terms of advanced software for things like accumulators and each-way matching, however there are plenty of veterans in the forum.
If you're looking for assurance that all your bets are correctly placed then Bank of Bets makes it very hard to go wrong with their bespoke offer flows that are tailored for each bookmaker and offer.
Largest matched betting forums and most video tutorials.
Who are they?
Started by Sam Stoffel as a student, Profit Accumulator (PA) has grown to become the biggest matched betting service with over 20,000 active customers.
– The forum is Profit Accumulator's biggest strength
– Breadth of offers covered
– Training content (currently 16 guides & 10 videos)
– Advanced tools – Match Catcher and Acca Catcher
– Nine specific calculators
– Relatively basic website interface
– Limited number of tools
– Oddsmatcher only has 2 sports (compared to 7 for others)
– Forum moderators heavy handed
– Most expensive
Free trial, £17.99 per month or £150 for the year.
Profit Accumulator review
Profit Accumulator is a clean no-nonsense website but packed with easy to understand instructions for each offer listed.
However don't expect for the site to automate everything for you, you'll need several windows open to use their oddsmatcher separately to the written and video guidance. Bank of Bets is superior compared to Profit Accumulator in terms of integration and tracking, as explained in the review above.
When it comes to Profit Accumulator vs OddsMonkey then it's clear they are lacking in resources, but if it's an active and large community you value more then Profit Accumulator may justify the higher cost.
Which matched betting site is best?
It depends! As we've seen in the reviews all three win in different areas (such as forum vs software) and offer slightly varied matched betting services.
There's no harm in trying each of them to see which one you like best, especially if you can get a free trial.
If you're just starting out with matched betting, make sure you understand the concept itself first as most of these sites are a step up from the basics.
We recently started a matched betting Facebook Group too, click here to request to join it 🙂